Wednesday, May 6, 2009

E. Badu Live 09 and New Chrisette Michelle - Epiphany



http://www.mediafire.com/?mydgy2lly3y

Tracklist
------------

01. Intro Performing (Creating A Moment) 0:17
02. Badu 1:37
03. Annie 3:35
04. Me 4:32
05. Soldier 4:33
06. Didn't Cha Know 8:46
07. Other Side Of The Game 9:32
08. Honey 4:57
09. The Healer 3:30
10. Searching 4:10
11. Stay (Chaka Khan Cover) 4:41
12. Love Hangover (Diana Ross Cover) 3:30
13. Your Mind 6:40
14. A Cipher 2:09
15. Ye-Yo 4:53
16. Next Lifetime 11:41




http://rapidshare.com/files/229573562/CM-E-GR-09.rar

01. Epiphany (I'm Leaving) 3:28
█ 02. Notebook 3:46
█ 03. What You Do (Feat. Ne-Yo) 3:22
█ 04. Blame It On Me 4:09
█ 05. All I Ever Think About 3:40
█ 06. Playin' Our Song 3:33
█ 07. Another One 3:39
█ 08. On My Own 3:47
█ 09. Fragile 4:15
█ 10. Mr. Right 4:22
█ 11. Porcelain Doll 3:45
█ 12. I'm Okay 4:17

▄▄ [ RELEASE NOTES ] ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄

█ Chrisette Michele says she had a realization about relationships that lead
█ her to name her upcoming sophomore album "Epiphany." The set, which comes on
█ the heels of her Grammy win, is due on March 31 via Def Jam. The first
█ single, the Ne-Yo-penned title track, enters at No. 78 on the R&B/Hip-Hop
█ songs chart this week, according to Nielsen Soundscan.

█ "I heard the song that Ne-Yo had written titled 'Epiphany,' and the word just
█ stood out to me," Michele tells Billboard.com. "It stood out to me because
█ I'd been through a lot in my last relationship, and the word 'epiphany'
█ exemplified exactly what happened in the end when I realized I didn't have to
█ put myself through it anymore."

█ Michele refers to the relationship with her former manager, Douglas "Biggs"
█ Ellison, who Michele sued for embezzlement and harassment last year. Ellison
█ later countersued for breach of exclusive management agreement. The lawsuit
█ is currently still in motion.

█ Still, Michele is optimistic and says this album is a reflection of that. To
█ create what she describes as a more upbeat/youthful sound she tapped on the
█ likes of Chuck Harmony, Claude Kelly, B Major and Ne-Yo, who writes and
█ co-executive produced the set. The album features no guest collaborations.

█ And while a second single hasn't been selected yet, Michele does say one of
█ her favorite tracks is the piano-based "Blame It On Me," in which she croons,
█ "Blame it on me / say it's my fault / say I left you out in the cold with a
█ broken heart / I really don't care / I'm not lying no more / say I'm a
█ cheater, a liar, whatever you want / as long as it's over."

█ Another stand-out track is "On My Own," which the self-proclaimed daddy's
█ girl says reminds her of her father. "I'm very close to my dad, but recently
█ I've learned how to handle situations on my own, without having him step in
█ for me, and it took a lot of me to be able to do that," she admits.

█ Other songs set to appear on "Epiphany" include "I'm Ok," the hip-hop-tinged
█ "Another One," the ballad "Notebook," plus tracks "What You Do," "Playing
█ Our Song," and "Fragile."

█ Michele's debut release, "I Am," has sold 419,000 copies in the United
█ States, according to Nielsen Soundscan. "Be OK," the album's third single,
█ won the 2009 Grammy award for Best Urban/Alternative Performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.....