Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Stalker Chronicles pt. 2 " The Pitch" aka "The Bid for Control"

Here's long awaited conclusion to The Stalker Conclusion, sometimes you're just in denial about the situation you're in. This is what they are really saying when they say "Baby I'm in it for the loooong run!!"



I will be the best boyfriend you ever had. You'll want to call me because I am fun to talk to. You'll want to spend the majority of your time with me because I'm fun, make you laugh, and always full of surprises and crazy ideas. You don't mind showing me off because I'm hot and always a gentleman with great manners, as well as very sociable. I'll do little things to show I care, those little things that show I really know you...that shows I do pay attention, that shows I do think about you. I will probably be one of the better lays you get, people have told me I'm a freak, I just think I have a normal sex drive, and feel for women who cannot fully experience sex for all it has to offer. Then, that's when I start. You're hooked; you have future thoughts of me. I'm handsome, smart, caring, sensitive, thoughtful, responsible, honest, trustworthy, mature, elegant, refined, well mannered...etc.


But I can also be angry...impatient...jealous...will pick fights for no reason...won't want you to hang out with your friends unless I can come too... will pick at you if you've seemed to forgotten your manners (big thing for me)...well be mad if you are late...won't understand that you need girl time...and I'll be damned if you go on a vacation with your friends while I stay behind. However, I am allowed to go on vacations with my friends. I am allowed to have a guy’s night out. I'll be jealous if you go out to lunch with a male co-worker, although I do it all the time with female co-workers, and about 80% of my friends are girls. What can I say, I just want to be your everything, and the rest, well, there is no rest.


I want to be your best friend. I want to experience life with you. I want for you to feel you are not really on vacation, unless I'm with you. I want for you to rather have me WITH you when you're hanging out with your friends, because I'm a friend too, and I get along with all your friends. I want to be the first person you call when something good OR bad happens. I want you to lavish me with your time, cook me meals, to show me how much you appreciate having me in your life, because even though I am a crazy ass, I’ll bring a lot of joy into your life, and at the same time, make it seem like all my craziness is a small price to pay to have me. You know it because I'm the only man that consumes your mind.


I am the one in your fantasies. I'm the man you want to introduce to your parents AND friends, and the same man you want to take home and just throw into bed. You know I am always there for you, and you know I'll always support you and be an ear, give advice, whatever it is that you are needing at that moment, EVEN if we did just have a huge fight. I might try to emotionally push you away, but don't let me. Else it's onto the next girl, who will feel the same way about me that you did, but by the time you grow some nerve to try to get me back, even though I was the one that broke it off, I'll already be taken. Yet, you'll still have your hopes.... Sound like someone you want? Then you might have more problems than I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.....