Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You Better Have My Fucking $2



Man o man what can you actually say about this one?

  1. CRACK KILLS!!
  2. Why is a video camera like a moth to a flame for niggas?....yeah I said it, cause that's who is in that video.
  3. What in the Sam hell is an aggressive panhandler, and what cities do they reside in so I can be prepared?
  4. How did they find him? A crackhead broke in my car once and was never seen from again...true story
  5. CRACK KILLS and is obviously still killing.
  6. And the "Nigga Please" award goes to (drum roll)........
  7. Did anyone feel that there was going to be an assault in this video?
  8. $2.00!! that is clearly crack prices...clearly!
  9. I feel ignorant as hell for sitting around waiting the nigga moment to happen....we got to do better!
  10. The worst part about it, that for all that coon exposure the white guy wasn't even scared...at least scare someone with your nigga moment!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Tell me what you think.....