Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OMG...WTF!! Ok Seriously

The ball headed fool he is kissing doesn’t seem to understand, what the fuck is wrong with this picture, besides those pants. Is that labradore retriever, or gerbil or cowrdly lion?? (I fight ya one hand behind my back, put em up put em up)


Dwight Eubanks, owner of the Purple Doors Salon and Housewives of Atlanta Fame has announced to the world that he’s getting married. He announced his engagement to a WOMAN!! A WOMAN!!! He even held an engagement party.

He says that he is engaged to a woman who knows that he dates men. WOOOOOOOOOW!!!

This is wildness that he told Essence.com:

“I get more play from
women than men,”
“I can’t get a date with a man, but the women are knocking my doors down. They just love you when you can be real about who you are.”

"In Atlanta, a city known for its high population of gay and rumored down low Black men, keeping it real remains an important part of a relationship."
“It’s really interesting because the men are so standoffish, but the women don’t care,” says Dwight. “Most of the men around here are gay, lying to their wives, slipping and dipping and all that, but it is what it is. You have to enjoy life, and that’s what I am doing.”


Dwight shares he is completely honest with his intended about his sexuality. (tone: skeptical)

Here's a fucked up ass statistic for you:

71% of women who find out that their man has slept with another man, will stay in the relationship.

Now I can’t speak for all women, but would you???

This is a response from one of my homegirls:
"On the real I think I am gonna get me a gay husband too...we can just be married on paper, sleep in separate rooms and he can see who he wants and I can see who I want and just come home to each other and eat breakfast and dinner and talk about our "others"--it will be more like til death do me and my BFF apart...and then we can adopt kids and just have one big ole happy family!! I bet my hair, make up and wardrobe would be fierce!! What do you think?? Ru Paul and B. Scott could be at our wedding yeah Luv Muffins!!"

Like I said...WTF!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Re: Dwight Eubanks
    She doesn't mind because she is a lesbian. There seems to be this emerging perpetuation of a heterosexual lifestyle through these gay and lesbian collaborations/marriages.
    Source: My gay circle of friends

    Re: Statistic
    The 71% of women who stay are insecure and afraid to get back out there and do it all over again.
    Source: I'm a woman.

    Re: Your Homegirl's comment
    Uhmmm.... NO! (lol)
    Source: I'm a heterosexual. (No offense to homegirl, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Dwight Eubanks
    She doesn't mind because she is a lesbian...
    There is this emerging perpetuation of a heterosexual lifestyle through gay and lesbian collaborations/marriages. (it's quite interesting)
    Source: My gay circle of friends

    Re: Statistics
    The 71% of women who stay in those relationships are insecure and afraid to walk away and essentially start all over again.
    Source: I am a woman.

    Re: Your Homegirl's Comment
    Uhmm... NO! (lol)
    Source: I am a heterosexual - fully! (No offense to homegirl, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no WAY. i want a man who wants a woman .thats too much competition if he wants both.. YUCK

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.....