Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Stalker Chronicles pt. 1 "The Introduction"

So what if you could read what your new boo was thinking....everytime he was kickin that good shit, right after he left, you'd get a letter in the mail detailing his exact thoughts in plain black and white. What would it say? Would it become more clear for you? Would you be more inclined to adhere to the warning signs? Here's what it looks like...


I’m everything you’ll ever want need, and desire…I’ll monopolize most of your time because I’ll demand it and you’ll crave it. My spontaneity will keep you on your toes; from me you’ll never see it coming. Having someone like me by your side you’ll never have to worry about who has your back; spiritually, emotionally, financially, sexually, or even if shit goes down I’d be there standing beside you. Overall I’m low maintenance hell when you have it not much preparation is need. So if there are special request, I expect you to provide it.

My overall sexiness and endearing personality will make you the envy of your friends. Most will inquire where you met me and wonder if I have a brother, secretly desiring me but would know better because you’d snap and whip their asses. I’m the same man that would take you to lavishly travel to remote destinations with dinning on tailored cuisine, and the same man you that would take you to the IHOP up the street, versatility is vital, and discretion in using this versatility is the truest example of a real man. Yes I’m arrogant, brash and opinionated but these are qualities you’ll love about me.

Normally I’m a very calm and high-spirited person; anger can generally be used as a sign of weakness, but on the same token if you piss me off you’ll regret it. Usually I’m on either end of the spectrum, I’m either extremely hot or extremely cold with no median. So ultimately I need a person to provide that balance. Of course when it comes to my significant other I’m selfish, jealous, and territorial, so those male friends forget about them. With me around they’re obsolete, if you have a problem, come to me… if you want to go out, I’ll take you, if you want sex, I’m the only person you’ll ever desire, and if you went elsewhere I’d hunt you down. You’ll know better than to ever doubt my love, question my motives, or play with my emotions, partially out of love and respect, but mainly out of consequence.

I won’t lie to you; I have an outrageously high sex drive with unrealistic standards. At this point in my life I’m not willing to teach anyone, if you don’t come to my bedroom door with a certain skill level, you’ll be immediately declined. With that being said, I’m overly confident in my personal abilities, and if warranted I have references. Being that I’m extremely sexually selective my body count is minimal so wondering where I got a particular skill would never be questioned I come to the table well equipped so you’d damn well come with the same. If you can’t meet or offer more than what I have exactly why would I keep you around? If you can’t satisfy me totally you’ll know it, and ultimately lose the best thing in your life.

So I guess I’m just as messed up as you are
Question what happens when two crazy people hook up??

1 comment:

  1. Yea, if it were an option to know, I'd certainly pass...

    I don't think it'd work out for two crazy people...there would be a constant power struggle over who wants/needs/cares about the other in a violent and not amicable manner.

    PS- those words sound entirely too familiar to things I've heard in some relationships I've been in haha

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.....