Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Challenge! (I just feel like venting)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

You know what, I don’t understand the way a lot of you females function, you say you want a man but why dig so deep and not ask for a king, you say you want someone to hold you down, but yet to him your always keeping him down, how can you possibly ask for a dime when you are copper penny. I challenge you, to raise your standards, mentally, physically, and emotionally, take care of home and take care of his throne, I challenge you, to be flattered when a male would rather call you his Queen then his wifey, I challenge you, will you accept or hide, will you challenge me, will you test me, will you find the truth that lies in my breathe, that lingers from my tongue, to the points of my teeth, through your ear, making love to your brain, this KING challenges you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.....