Monday, March 30, 2009

Misperception...Yeah I probably made the word up!!

Define misperception: erroneous conclusions, false realities, skewed or distorted truths.

However you put it, its not what it is. Exude truth and embrace freedom or spellbind yourself into thinking you belong.

People mispercept the person they meet, the woman they date, the daughter they lost, the employee who was overlooked. I am guilty..are you?

Ask yourself have you ever pre-judged a soul by its shell and not its content. I have ...have you? What sets us apart are the feelings and emotions afterwards. Did you feel upset or empowered, lost or found, understanding or confusion. People with love and purity in there souls are always oppressed, beaten, forgotten, constantly, consistently abused in everyway you can imagine possible.

Dramatic? ...maybe......misperception is a bitch. And bitches are dramatic right? So what I'm relaying to you is do you feel sincerity in my voice, can your heart ache for me the way mines does for you? Can you nourish the oppressed, beaten, forgotten , constantly consistently abused little boy that grew to be a man. Or will you mispercept?

Disclaimer: this was not directed towards anyone in particular and this is not about me. This blog was derived from conversations I've had and situations I have experienced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.....