Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey You! Are You Still Wearing Sunglasses In The Club?

There are very few reasons that this is acceptable...very few:

1.) You are legally blind and decided that it will not let that interrupt you social agenda

2.) You just had lasik surgery and just like the reasons stated in #1 you've decided to not let that stop your fun

*SIDENOTE*

Both reasons are cause for you to keep your ass in the house , but we understand you're not strong soooooooooooooo.....

on to final reason

(Drum Roll....in David Letterman voice)

3.) Your eye is cocked like a pistol....I mean Aaliyah and Notorious B.I.G when he was Biggie Smalls (noticed they both wore glasses alllllllll the time..R.I.P to them both) dont have nothing on you. I mean you need to have Musiq looking like he got his shit fixed cause yours is so jacked up...

DAMN THATS BAD!!!!

Now I wont take the high road here. I was a chronic sunglasses wearing in the club looking ass nucca. Reference below

Photobucket


But people know how I am when I'm out and about ...
(takes a long pull)
And before the ban in DC, I used to get it in right in the club
(shout to the days of Pearl and Republic Gardens...DC Live and V.I.P)
The last thing I needed, was people blowing my shit all up and just blowing me period
(they get all wide eyed and shit and then be all up in your face going "Oooooooooooooooooh" like they just found that their best friend was impregnated by their other friends ex-boyfriend)

Plus my eyes already chink up when I smile and I've never been one to hide my passion behind bottles of Visine or Clear Eyes.

But I digress....and sunglasses have no point without the sun....
so if I can change, so can you!!

Besides its 2009...the year of change and sunglasses in the club now is just a damn shame!!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think.....