Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Challenge pt. 2 (again just venting...dont mind me..like I gave a fuck)

What is love? I’m starting to think that love is illusive. You know it’s really whatever you make it. I always was the one who believed that true love was this strong force that defies description, intoxicating your mind, body, and soul. (Later on I found out that was called infatuation. It seems like everyone always confuses the two.)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I feel you can learn to love and when you do finally learn to love you, you learn to accept. And with that newfound acceptance you find contentment. So does the concept of "being in love truly exist?" No, It’s simply learning to compromise.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Where are the "wholesome" women hiding? You know the ones that know casual sex is overrated and mental stimulation is more fulfilling. I don’t know why lately I’ve been attracting women that are only after what is in between my legs (curiosity I guess). I have so much more to offer.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Why do really obese girls call themselves thick? I knew this one girl who used to say that she was thick because she was not fat and not skinny. It used to make her feel good. But now if you say you're thick people automatically assume you’re repulsively over weight. I’m not being mean; I think ladies should just be real. Embrace you’re bigness and stop saying you’re thick! Damn it!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

What ever happened to the nice ladies? it seems like today every girl is so shallow, more concerned about his looks and being envied. For some reason they are convinced that it’s cool to be promiscuous and superficial.... whatever happened to loyalty and morals. I don’t want to settle for any round the way chick, but there’s not much to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.....