Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hey I wrote a sex novel..at least the the first sexual encounter (pt. 1)

Sooooo back in the undergrad days (when Zane books were surprisingly popular) I decided that I was going to write a sex novel. Well as random as I am I never actually got a chance to sit down and put an effort in it. So one day I did and all I could get out was the first scene. I then caught extreme writer's block. So is the excerpt, tell me what you think...


Her arrival was greeted by shadows borne of multiple flickering candles dancing around an otherwise darkened room. She felt his presence and knew he was close. Although she was at home, the surroundings seemed, somehow, alien. Her eyes darted about the room, trying to identify familiar objects, to little avail.

She let out a small gasp when his muscular arms snaked over hers, entwining around her torso, pulling her back against him. Her hands shot up, gripping his sinewy forearms as she tried to greet him, but was cut short by two simultaneous actions: his right index finger tracing lightly over her supple lips and his warm breath at the nape of her neck igniting a small fire in her belly as soft, moist kisses left her neck tingling and her knees weak. Unconsciously, her grip on his arms relaxed and her fingers made their way to the back of his head, gently pulling it forward as she tilted her own head forward to provide him better access.

As he continued to nuzzle the nape of her neck, her shortened breathing urged him to continue. His hands slid back, cupping her ample, firm breasts. Her sensitive nipples began to respond as he manipulated them through the soft, dark fabric of her dress. His lips began to migrate toward the right side of her neck, biting gently along the way. A soft gasp escaped her lips as he bit a little too firmly on her earlobe. To apologize, he hugged her tighter to his warm body.

He released her and she turned around. looking up into his eyes she saw everything her mind knew she should run away from but her heart could only stay. a solitary tear ran down her cheek and he kissed it dry. she then pushed his face away. he was taken aback. did he do something wrong? she said nothing. instead, she reached for his black button down shirt and ripped it off...

So its kind of long, so I will break this up, so there will be more to come... make sure you come back

1 comment:

  1. WOW......First part is very nice and leaves me wanting more....so on to part II I shall proceed!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.....