Friday, March 13, 2009

I have a voice...pssst psst come and listen

Photobucket
I generally refuse to try and describe, at any given time, myself in less than 10,000 words, but here goes.
  • I enjoy random and useless facts.
  • I graduated from Norfolk State University.
  • I have lost every pair of sunglasses I have ever owned. I can only hope I am reunited with them in the afterlife.
  • I am not for sale.
  • I drive a white, 2006 Kia Optima .
  • I've never been able to do a backflip.
  • Certain foods make me gag.
  • I knew a guy in college that could burp the alphabet, but I wouldn't make a habit of it.
  • I think that Family Guy is possibly the best T.V. show ever.
  • I don't understand why people cry when they hear the national anthem (I'm not very patriotic).
  • I try to see the best in people.
  • I make it a point to make at least one-person smile every day.
  • I make it a point for me to smile every day.
  • Yes, I did sniff glue and paint as a child.
  • I like fireworks.
  • I'm pretty sure that aliens do exists.
  • I think that dirty dishes are scary!
  • I am not handsome when I wake up in the morning.
  • I am likely to name my children based on the fact that it sounds cool in the "name game".
  • I have always wondered that if we really did evolve from monkeys, then why aren't there half monkey men walking around.
  • I have always had the aspiration of moving to a Middle Eastern country to become a cab driver.
  • Often times, my laundry schedule depends on my supply of clean underwear and socks.
  • I have been known to throw away and buy new stuff rather than having to wash it (dishes and clothes included).
  • Ok I was lying but it sounded convincing.
  • I am dyslexic (ha-ha, I spelled dyslexic right).
  • I want to enjoy long walks on the beach, but don't live near one.
  • I am a huge 49ers Fan.
  • I draw pictures on my bread with the mustard when making a sandwich.
  • I don't think there is much of anything that is better than sleeping during a thunderstorm.
  • I am a firm believer in living life to its fullest and never settling for normal!
  • I believe that you are only as happy as you choose to be, and I choose to be happy.
  • With that being said I have almost begun to wonder if there will ever be a woman who accepts me the way I am.
  • I will not change for anyone and I don't expect anyone to change for me!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.....