Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm just a man dammit!!!


Blame it on the few drinks that I've had, or maybe it's the warped hobby I have of being a romantic at heart and constantly trying shit and trying shit (dont work) trying shit and trying shit (dont work) 

only to be dissapointed each time. 


Blame it on the few drinks that I've had, or maybe it's because I wasn't breast fed as a baby, or that I have don't have a firm grasp on what society calls "boundaries."


So this missed connection goes out to you darling. You're the girl who averted her eyes when I politely smiled in your direction at the bookstore. Don't mistake my smile as a subtle form of trying to rip your panties off. It's just a smile, I promise. 

You're the girl who glared at me when I stared at your chest in the laundromat. Don't mistake my staring at your chest as a subtle form of trying to rip your panties off. I'm just imagining you naked, I promise, nothing more.


This connection is for the girl at the bar tonight that stepped on my foot and then turned her nose up at me when I apologized. 


This is also for the woman last week who I  tried to help pump her gas. No need to rush away, I was merely taught that a woman should never pump gas in the presence of a man..nothing more. 


This connection is for the girl at the bar the other night that was angry with me because I was talking to her breasts. "Hello, my face is up here," she said. Honey, I know where your face is. 


This is also for the woman last week who I helped with her groceries when she dropped them in front of me. Both of us bending over, I got a good look down your blouse, yum! 


Here's looking out for number 1...and here's looking out for a great pair...though I also appreciate a firm buttocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.....